Hi,

I extended 'ExceptionMappingInterceptor' to add the logging functionality. I
want to log to my own file. The problem is that the logging is done in
SystemOut file.

I used log4j in the custom interceptor:
private org.apache.commons.logging.Log log = LogFactory.getLog(getClass());

The log4j.properties file works for all the other classes in the application,
but only for this one does not (logging is done in SystemOut).
I did not see any custom parameter related to a log file in struts.xml. The
interceptor usage:
<interceptor-ref name="customExceptionInterceptor">
    <param name="logEnabled">true</param>
    <param name="logLevel">DEBUG</param>
</interceptor-ref>

How this could be done ?