Hayrol --

How are you testing your actions?  Using Spring, I can test all my actions
with a simple tweak of the Spring file.  If you step back and think about
IoC using Spring, PICO, Orange Juice or whatever, you will realize that
throwing the new keyword away is the best medicine in a highly dependent OO
system.

Scott