In IE6 the s:a can't have a target equal to a div that contains the itself unless you set showLoadingText=false

The problem is that in IE6 the form nodes are overwritten by the loading text before its actually read and posted. Disable the loading text and it will be okay.

regards,
Jeromy Evans

Hari Prasad wrote:
Hi,
   I used simple ajax form submission in my application and it worked in
both Mozilla and Internet Explorer.
   and now, I shifted to DOJO and my form is like this..

         <@s.div id="login_box_ajx" theme="ajax">

         <@s.form action="login" name="login_form" id="login_form"
method="POST" theme="ajax">
                        <@s.hidden name="test" value="checkthis"/>
                        <@s.a theme="ajax" formId="login_form" name="Go"
targets="login_box_ajx" tooltip="Go">
/go_button.gif </@s.a>
         </@s.form>

         </@s.div>

all I want to do is to submit the form and return some data and put it into
the div.
Its working in Mozilla , but not if IE , the request parameters are not
comming in IE.

can anyone suggest me what to do?