I'm trying to use Struts 1.3.8 with one of my applications. I copy the
1.3.8 libraries into the /WEB-INF/lib directory. When I try to run the
app, I get this:

Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed:

/index.jsp(3): Error in using tag library
uri='http://struts.apache.org/tags-html-el' prefix='html-el': type
mismatch for property 'filter', for Tag class
'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELOptionTag': tld says boolean,
implementation type is java.lang.String
probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 3:
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html-el"; prefix="html-el"
%>

So it seems to be quitting as soon as it hits the taglib statement
defining the html-el library. What's going on??

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]