All of those should have worked. Are you sure your properties files are getting deployed? They should exist under WEB-INF/classes/... next to the .class files, not just in your source tree.

Try using <s:property value="format.baseValue"/> to confirm that the property is actually visible; once that works, the <s:text/> formulation should work too.

L.

Marcos Mendonça wrote:
Well, yes.

I tried putting format.baseValue in a package.properties file in the
same folder as my action class, a MyAction.properties in the same
folder, and a put the format.baseValue in the
ApplicationResources.properties as well, and none of these worked.

I get a {0} where the formatted value should appear.

Thanks again