I'm sorry to be clogging your mailboxes with this, but I still have not
received any responses.  Probably those who worked on/with s:tree are not yet
online, but if you are, please respond with an example of how to perform lazy
that allows for lazy loading of a tree.  There's Dojo that seemed like a good
alternative, but everything there is in javascript, and there are no callbacks
to java class methods that would load the data from a database.

Thanks,
Session