I have visited so many pages about Struts 2 I can´t remember where I found that. Sorry.

Adam Hardy escribió:
By the way, Pablo, where did you find that out?

Pablo Vázquez Blázquez on 10/09/07 11:52, wrote:
Using JSTL:

<s:submit type="button" cssClass="submit">
   <s:param name="value">
       <fmt:message key="category.edit.cancelButton"/>
   </s:param>
</s:submit>

Adam Hardy escribió:
Man oh man that is going to fry the algorithms in my poor JSP editor, even if it could cope with the stuff I force-feed it at the moment (which it doesn't).

Isn't there a non-OGNL way?

thanks
Adam