Hi,
  I have this strange problem. I have struts2 web application running on my
tomcat/linux very well. Recently I moved Tomcat server on my Windows Vista
laptop and when I try to execute any S2 action using this tomcat, Firefox
browser throws error saying,
  "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete." On Internet Explorer,
application hangs up.
  Did anyone come across this situation before? I have Validation.xmls and
actions for my forms. I can see nput.action on the browser URL bar, but
looks like validation framework hangs up after that.
  I will greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Leena