I've been trying out ajax with s2 and I like how the ajax theme and the s2
tags allow me to do more with less code.

Usually the 2 column table layout works for most of my needs but there are
some forms that I rather not have the additional code (like a form with one
field and I want the submit button beside that field) so I either use the
simple theme or just produce the html code.

But some of my submit buttons use the ajax theme and produce some html code
since, based on what i read, is based on the xhtml theme. Is there a simple
ajax theme? where it produces the neccessary ajax code but not the html
tags?

I take it I either have to make the html tags for my ajax buttons or just
use css to force my style. I'm just curious what others have done. I was
hoping to get the best of both worlds with using the tags for less code and
have an elegant way of arranging things.

Thanks & regards!