Maybe too late, but I found that you have to do the following :
- create a directory struts under your Webroot directory
- copy all contents from the static directory into this struts directory
- copy the entire contents of template directory into this same struts directory, without the template directory itself.

This means that the Webroot/struts directory contains the following items :
-ajax
-archive -CommonFunctions.js -css_xhtml -dojo -inputtransferselect.js -niftycorners -optiontransferselect.js -simple -tabs.css -template -tree.css -validationClient.js -xhtml

Now you can upgrade dojo to the most recent version in the 0.4 branch (currently 0.4.3). When you upgrade, make sure to copy the dojo/struts directory under the new dojo directory.

bartlebooth

Jason Wyatt wrote:
I've been trying to speed up the Ajax performance of our application, based
on the notes at http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/performance-tuning.html

I'm a bit unsure where I should extract the static content to, such as the
css and javascript files included by the Ajax theme (shown below):
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/iacd/struts/xhtml/styles.css"
type="text/css"/>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/iacd/struts/dojo/dojo.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/iacd/struts/simple/dojoRequire.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/iacd/struts/ajax/dojoRequire.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
        src="/iacd/struts/CommonFunctions.js"></script>

For example, the styles.css file above is stored in the
struts2-core-2.0.8.jar under the path /template/xhtml.
But if I extract this file to the webroot/template/xhtml, it seems that the
link in the code above won't work, so I should instead extract it to
webroot/struts/xhtml.

Is this understanding correct? Basically I'm wondering how the mapping works
between the template folder in the jar file and the struts folders mentioned
in the Ajax theme's code.

Thanks for any help,

Regards
Jason

-----
Falun Dafa  Truth - Compassion - Forbearance

A mind & body practice under persecution in China

http://www.faluninfo.net