Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I was out of the office so I was only able to try it
out now. It works so I guess I'll use this approach for now. I applied some
CSS using "display: none". Again not the most elegant approaches but I guess
it will do.

Is this really some bug? If anyone has other ways to address this feel free
to share :)

Thanks again for the input!