Hello:

I am using Struts 2 and need to add InputTransferSelect in my JSP page. I am
adding the following code in my JSP page.

              <s:inputtransferselect
name="insertionFields.map['TRTMNT_TYPE_CODE']" label="Trtmnt Type Code"
list="{'1','2','3','4'}" theme="ajax" />

But it generates error when this page is converted into HTML page. The
problem is with 'TRTMNT_TYPE_CODE' in the name attribute. Actually, the
Struts 2 does not convert the apostrophe into underscore. That is why it
generates error. The page does appear correctly but the up down select all
buttons do not work due to invalid character in the js script.

Is there any solution to this problem. I must use the map  (HashMap) in this
way in the name attribute.

Thanks in advance.

Shoaib