From: red phoenix [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 September 2007 16:29
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Error: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]

I use struts2.0.9 and displaytag,xwork-2.0.4.jar,when I click next page of
displaytag,it will raise flowing warning:

Warn: ParametersInterceptor - [setParameters]: Unexpected Exception caught
setting 'd-1332698-p' on 'class Test.TestAction: Error setting expression
'd-1332698-p' with value '[Ljava.lang.String;@14bf534'

Why raise above waring? How to solve it?
Thanks!