I wish to implement my S2 Action classes implementing ModelDriven with
onLoad() and onSubmit() methods that replaces the default execute() method.

When the user first views a page, onLoad() is called. If the user submits
the form, onSubmit() is called.
My idea is to create an Interface with these 2 methods, and implement them
in my action classes.

However, I have currently no idea how to call onLoad() or onSubmit() instead
of the default execute().

Should I call the onLoad() or onSubmit() method via an Interceptor(tried but
couldn't work)? Or are there interceptors that does the same thing?