--- wild_oscar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the case you want to just display (and give no
> choice of editing) and at the same time send in the
> next request, the best option is then to use a
> label and repeat it in a hidden field?

Well, personally I wouldn't use a label if it isn't a
label for a form field, because it's not labeling
anything -- this might just be obsessive-compulsive,
though. I'd just display it using <s:property.../>

If you want the value to be submitted then you
definitely need to include it in the form somehow,
either via an <s:hidden.../>, through JavaScript, etc.

Dave