From: Pavel Sapozhnikov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 3:22 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: specifying the location of struts.xml

Hi I have this issue where Struts only sees struts.xml in classes folder
this is an issue because if I want to add another jar or something else it
will delete struts.xml from my classes folder. Is there a way I could
specify so that application will look for struts.xml in /WEB-INF folder.
Thanks.

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc