Thanks Brian --

I wanted it be automatic and work easily with Struts 2.  After probing and
searching, I realized there was no such animal so I wrote a plug-in.  This
was a testament to just how flexible the Struts 2 framework really is!  I
wrote a Bread Crumb interceptor with only a few lines of code and added it
to the stack.  After playing with it for awhile, I added several ways to
configure it with XML (at the interceptor level) to specify exactly how a
web site might like this feature to work.

I loved Struts 2 before and now I would marry it!

Scott