Mmmm, I see. Well I've made some contributions and/or corrections to the
wiki through comments, but it's hard to keep track of them since that
feature is still pendent for the wiki's Confluence App. I've found 2 of the
latests, if anyone have some time to check them:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/submit
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/ajax+theme

See ya :-)