I've got the YUI datepicker up easy enough, but I'm having trouble
with the autocompleter. I tried to adopt the starter code from the
wiki, but when I open the JSP, I only get a text input field and a
submit button. No select. In the MyEclipse Web 2.0 browser, I can see
the "query" request run, but the list is not displayed. Here's what I
have. (I'll post a WAR if it helps.)

<%@ taglib prefix="yui" uri="/struts-yui-tags" %>
<head>
    <yui:head autocompleter="true" datepicker="true" />
</head>

    <s:url id="statesUrl" action="autocompleter" includeParams='none'/>
    <s:form action="autocompleter">
        <yui:autocompleter id="state" name="state"
href="%{#statesUrl}" containerCssStyle="width:100px" />
        <s:submit />
    </s:form>

<package name="yui" extends="json-default">
     <action name="autocompleter" class="actions.Autocompleter">
         <result type="json">
              <param name="root">options</param>
         </result>
     </action>
</package>

package actions;
import com.googlecode.struts2yuiplugin.json.AutocompleterResult;
import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;
import java.util.Date;
public class Autocompleter extends ActionSupport {
    public String loadOptions() {
        return SUCCESS;
    }
    public AutocompleterResult getOptions() {
        AutocompleterResult result = new AutocompleterResult();
        if (query.equals("A")) {
            result.add("AL", "Alabama");
            result.add("AK", "Alaska");
        }