Model properties files are used for supplying field description and validation messages for a model object. I know it works ;-) but I don't know how you are using it from the code supplied.

/Ian

Dave Newton wrote:
Hmm, in the docs [1] it says that it will search for
"ModelDriven's model", although I haven't tried it
myself.

d.

[1]
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/localization.html

--- Zarar Siddiqi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought you could only specify properties files
for action beans,
not model ones. So in your case try specifying
PersonneFilterAction.properties

Zarar