Hi!

Haven't tried that yet, as I haven't used Spring in my project (or life, for
that matter :p).
I'll try to use it and post the results.

In the meanwhile, an update to the problem:

The problem was in the package I used for the actionPackage. Investigating
it further, I stripped the package down to one Struts 2 action. The problem
dissappeared as soon as I replaced

return SUCCESS;

with

return "success";

So there might be a problem in the use of the SUCCESS variable. It might be
associated with
http://blogs.sun.com/fkieviet/entry/classloader_leaks_the_dreaded_java
Frank's blog entry .

If someone has a hint on this subject, please let me know!