Let us know how overriding the default stack turns out.  In other
plugins, I've been creating new stacks, then assuming a user would
just use that stack.  Also, I'd make that stack the default stack in
the plugin package, something like myplugin-default, so that if a user
extended it, my stack would be the one they'd get.   I generally
assume that for any sizable, production application, you should
construct your own stack with exactly the interceptors you need, but I
could be wrong.

Anyways, I've been thinking of ways to plug interceptors from plugins
into the default stack so the user doesn't have to lift a finger, so
if you have any ideas, send them along.

Don