Hi Ian,

   I had looked into visitor validator earlier and had misunderstood it and
thought the top level model object had to be given for using visitor
validator but guess not. I looked it up more deeply and yes I am able to
remove the duplication of validation almost fully. An xml still need to be
created for each scenario but still the validation for a field resides in a
single file and so in case future we have to modify it it needs to be done
only at one location.

But still I feel the ability to include one file within another would be a
welcome addition to validation in struts2.

Thanks for making me lookup visitor validator again!

Thanks & Regards,
Arup