Hello,
I updated from Struts 1.2.9 to Struts 1.3.8. Now I have the following problem
in my ForwardActions. Here is an example of what I want to do:

I have the following code in my admin module:

<action path="/index" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
        parameter="/WEB-INF/pages/admin/index.jsp"/>

In Struts 1.2.9 this code worked fine and if I called the URL
http://localhost:8080/myapp/admin/index.do I got the correct index.jsp.
But now in Struts 1.3.8 Struts is going to search for the page
/admin/WEB-INF/pages/admin/index.jsp because I am in the admin module.

Is here any solution to get Struts 1.3.8 running for my issue?

Regards,
Sam