I am discovering that duplicate field validators in S2 are a royal pain in
the tucas!  Remember the good old days when we could say age field
depends="required,int"  Now we need to specify two entirely separate field
validators!  I realize a field input may not *necessarily* be required, but
once entered needs to be validated.  What about having validators like
intRequired instead of two different validators?  This way we could pick
from a smarter validator crop and let the magic happen there.

Scott