Hi I have a question so I need to have a form that will be able to create
dynamic text boxes. I heard this can be done using indexed properties in
struts 1. Basically what I need is like a button that will say Add A Person
then when u click on that button two text boxes will come up in one row Last
Name and First Name. So clicking on that button would add this row with two
text boxes but I need this to be utilizing struts indexed properties. If
anyone could point me in the right direction or maybe have an example of
such it would be greately appreciated. This indexed properties stuff is also
very new to me.

Thanks
Pavel

--