Are there any examples of how to write Actions for the multiselect tags such as <s:select and <s:checkboxlist? The Tag reference documentation only explains how to use the tags themselves, but not what the action or model should look like and whether any conversion is required between the two.

I have already trawled through nabble to find any such example, but all I can find on the subject are the same unanswered questions.

Surely someone must have used these tags before?