I have this actions in the same namespace:

        <action name="doThing" class="doThingAction">

            <result>example1.jsp</result>

        </action>

        <action name="add" class=" doThingAction " method="add">

             <result type="redirect-action" name="success">

                <param name="actionName">doThing</param>

            </result>

        </action>

In a jsp file a form have a action="add" and in the action
class(doThingAction.java) I add a message to actionmessage. The problem
here is the value are not store on the action that it rederected
to(<action name="doThing" class="doThingAction">). How can I get the
message that I added to on the first action? Help plz.....

CvT