Did you fix the package declarations?

Turn up the log level, too.

--- swaddee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems more times than not

More times than not? Does it work sometimes?

d.

the war does not load
> if the viewModerationChart
> action is in struts.xml.  It doesn't matter what the
> namespace is.  This is
> the catalina.out log with namespace="mychart".
>
> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:10 AM
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
>

> INFO: Deploying web application archive
> userAgent.war
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider
> register
>
> INFO: Parsing configuration file
> [struts-default.xml]
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider
> register
>
> INFO: Parsing configuration file [struts-plugin.xml]
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider
> register
>
> INFO: Parsing configuration file [struts.xml]
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM
> org.apache.struts2.config.Settings getLocale
>

> WARNING: Settings: Could not parse struts.locale
> setting, substituting
> default VM locale
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration$ContainerProperties
> setProperty
>
> INFO: Overriding property struts.i18n.reload - old
> value: false new value:
> true
>
> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:11 AM

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration$ContainerProperties
> setProperty
>
> INFO: Overriding property
> struts.configuration.xml.reload - old value: false
> new value: true
>
> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:12 AM
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
>

> SEVERE: Error filterStart
>

> Oct 31, 2007 11:27:12 AM
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
>

> SEVERE: Context [/userAgent] startup failed due to
> previous errors
>
> Do I need another filter in web.xml?  Here is the
> file:
>
>  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>

> <web-app id="WebApp_9" version="2.4"
> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";

> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>
>

>     <display-name>Struts Blank</display-name>
>

>     <filter>
>

>         <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>

(http://wiki.opensymphony.com/display/WW/JFreeChartResult)

2(http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/jfreechart-plugin.html).
>  I have not
> > had any success.
> >
> > I'd really appreciate it if someone could help get
> me past this obstacle.
> > (the first action is working correctly)
> >
> > Thanks in advance!

> > Here is my struts.xml