class="com.dztalk.client.webflow.struts.interceptors.LanguageFocusInterc
> > eptor"></interceptor>
> >                     <interceptor-stack name="default">
> >
> >                             <interceptor-ref
> > name="LanguageFocusInterceptor"></interceptor-ref>
> >                             <interceptor-ref
> > name="defaultStack"></interceptor-ref>
> >                     </interceptor-stack>
> >             </interceptors>
> >
> >             <action name="Logon!*" method="{1}"

class="com.dztalk.client.webflow.struts.pojos.LoginAction">
> >                     <interceptor-ref
> > name="default"></interceptor-ref>
> >                     <result
> > name="start">/pages/generals/Logon.jsp</result>
> >             </action>
> >
> >             <action name="Regist!*" method="{1}"

class="com.dztalk.client.webflow.struts.pojos.RegistAction">

urlA:"http://localhost:8080/dztalk-webflow/Regist!start.action";

urlB:"http://localhost:8080/dztalk-webflow/Logon!start.action";