--- Dale Newfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...any struts committers reading this:  If I
provided
> a patch for an extra specially named parameter like
> "supressEmptyParameters" that did just what you'd
> expect, what are the chances that someone would
> commit it?

You mean on a Result type?

Personally I'd prefer this as the *default* behavior
and force you to specify if you *did* want "empty"
parameters included, but that's just me.

This is probably more appropriately an XWork issue,
too, but it could be added to StrutsResultSupport (or
whatever that's called).

d.