In the action mapping you can also use the method attribute, so for a single
action class you could have multiple actions, each using a different method.
Here is one of my actions where I have a list method.

<action name="securitySelector" class="securitySelectorAction"
method="list">

<result name="success">/securitySelector.jsp</result>

</action>

In the same class I use the execute method to save the data eventually
selected from the list method.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:08:14 +0100 (CET)
> Subject: Re: s2 and DispatchAction
>
> as far as I know, no  :-(
>
>> How can i use a parameter to choose wich action executed?
>>
>> I have a crud action etc user.action
>> is it possible to choose the action  fires  with a paramenter like
>> user.action?action=list rather  than user!list.action?
>>

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>> using wildcard:
>>>
>>> <action name="/home_*" method="{1}">
>>>
>>> </action>
>>>
>>> action URL for method login: /home_login
>>>
>>> see : http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/wildcard-mappings.html

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.