The action that *processes* the form submission may
extend ActionSupport. You submit the form to an
action. The action either contains the fields of the
form or contains a bean that can be used on the form.

The bootstrap tutorial goes through a simple form
processing example.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/bootstrap.html

d.

--- "Hernandez, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>