From: slideharmony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:28 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: access to bean property in struts2

Hello,
how can I access a bean properties from a jsp page?
I have created an action to creare a new account for a generic user, and
I want to print in a jsp page the full name of the new user. Usually I
put the new User object in session and obtained his properties by this
way form the jsp page, but probably there is some other way with strut2.
thank you

- - - - - - -

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and
should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore,
we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it
should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within
this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written
to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax
related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein.