Hi, I want to pass a request parameter with this code in order to use it
inside an interceptor.
 this is jsp code:

<s:url id="url" action=".....">
  <s:param name="login_attempt" value="no"/>
</s:url>

<s:a href="%{url}">Sign up!</s:a>

in the interceptor class I use the following code:

public String intercept(ActionInvocation invocation) throws Exception {

                final ActionContext context = invocation.getInvocationContext
();

                Map request = (Map)context.get("request");

But when I try to print all map's values:

                Iterator it = request.keySet().iterator();
                while(it.hasNext()){
                        log.info(it.next());
                }

this is the output:

               struts.valueStack

and the map size is 1!
Why isn't there login_attempt param? any idea??
thanks