Well, <s:iterator...> only iterates over a single
array--it has no idea about any other arrays you're
dealing with.

If your action has, say, three arrays of equal
length...

public String[] getArr1() {...
public String[] getArr2() {...
public String[] getArr3() {...

... then...

<s:iterator value="arr1" status="stat" id="arr1Val">
  <s:property value="#arr1Val"/>
  <s:property value="arr2[#stat.index]"/>
  <s:property value="arr3[#stat.index]"/>
</s:iterator>

... will iterate over a single array and use the
current iteration index to retrieve values from the
other arrays.

d.

--- "Filippov, Andrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>