Ian-
If you provide the ISBN some of us can do a quick search at local
bookstoreThanks/Martin______________________________________________Disclaimer
and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates
to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential
nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than
intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained
within this transmission.> > No idea. I can check though.> > /Ian> > -- > Ian
Roughley> From Down & Around, Inc.> Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile
Process * Open Source> web: http://www.fdar.com - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >
> Ted Husted wrote:> > Amazon is showing the book as available now! <yeah!>> >>
> If you order through this link, the commission on the sale will be> > donated
to the ASF.> >> > *
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/ISBN-1590599039>
>> > Ian, any word on whether Apress will be making their books available> >
for the Kindle?> >> > -Ted.> >> > On Nov 20, 2007 1:31 PM, Ian Roughley <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:> > > >> I'm pleased to announce the release of my newest
book, "Practical Apache> >> Struts2 Web 2.0 project". And, no, I didn't pick
the name :-)> >>> >> Where "Starting Struts2" was high level and provided
pointers for> >> further exploration, this book dives deep into the framework
providing a> >> practical guide and lots of code examples for developing web
application> >> using Struts2. For those that are new to the framework, there
is> >> information on getting started, the request/response life cycle, and> >>
architecture and configuration (XML and zero configuration/annotation).> >> And
for those that are familiar with Struts2, more advanced topics such> >> as
security (yes, container, custom and Acegi are all provided with> >> example
code), workflows/wizards, RESTful web services, and Ajax are> >> covered.> >>>
>> For more information, the Apress web site is> >>
http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781590599037. I also believe it will> >> be
available through most major bookstores.> >>> >> /Ian> >>> >> --> >> Ian