I've been struggling for this problem for several days. Please help me out.

I'm using Javascript to dynamically generate something like below:
<code>
 <input type="text" name="additionalInterests[0].addressLine2"
value="<s:property value='additionalInterests[0].addressLine2'/>"
id="address2_0" size="26" onfocus="isAddress2()"/></code>

It works if it's directly in the JSP page.
But seems like Javascript doesn't recognice the Struts2 tag <s:property
value=.../> So in the page, the input field got "<s:property
value='additionalInterests[0].addressLine2'/>" instead of value of this
variable.

I have to dynamically generate those INPUTs and also get the value from the
variable 'additionalInterests[0].addressLine2'. How to solve this problem?

Appreciate any inputs!