Hello All,

I am quite new to Struts 2, i cannot figure out a problem i am having, i hope someone might give me a hint.

I took this code from a Tutorial:

|<s:tabbedPanel id="test" >

     <s:div id="one" label="Tab 1" theme="ajax" labelposition="top" >
       This is the first panel.
       RoseIndia.nt<br>
       JavaJazzUp.com<br>
       NewsTrackIndia.com
     </s:div>

     <s:div id="two" label="Tab 2" theme="ajax">
       This is the second panel.
     </s:div>
<s:div id="three" label="Tab 3" theme="ajax">
       This is the third panel.<br>
       Java Tutorial<br>
       PHP Tutorial<br>
       Linux Tutorial
     </s:div>

     <s:div id="four" label="Tab 4" theme="ajax">
       This is the forth panel.
     </s:div>

    </s:tabbedPanel>

Which is supposed to show Tabs on a page (JSP).

Now the header contains:

|| <s:head theme="ajax" debug="true"/>

Which is supposed to inject all the javaScript files that Dojo requires and it does however those .js files ARE NOT FOUND.

Struts Docs keep referring to AJAX being CONFIGURED.
What does it mean? I read that core jar contains all the dojo javascript files.

Is this a bug related to 2.0.11 , any suggestions?

I really appreciate it any comment on this.

Serge