Hi All,

I am using Struts 2 and I wanna develop a datagrid as that provided in
Struts Layout. I have couple of questions:

1. Is that I can't use Struts Layout in Struts 2? If it can be used? How to
set up?
2. If Struts Layout cannot be used in Struts 2, is there any similar plugin
that provide data grid?
3. For instance, I have found a plugin called TableTags. Although it is easy
to create a table using this plugin, is it possible to add checkbox to each
row? How?

Thanks in advance

Queenie