Hello All,

I am using Struts 2.0.11 for development of my application.
I am using datetimepicker tag and I want to trap onchange event of
datetimepicker tag. After exploring for a while I found that there is
already a  https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1867 bug  raised for
the issue. So as per the solution mentioned I am using the valueNotifyTopics
instead of onchange attribute to trap the event; but using valueNotifyTopics
gives me compilation error for my jsp saying that attribute
valueNotifyTopicsis invalid according to struts-tags.tld. After checking the
tld, I found that there is no such entry for this attribute. Also the use of
this attribute is mentioned in the docs provided along with the 2.0.11
distribution.

I have been searching on this for quite a while, but not hitting on any
solution. Can any one please throw me some light on this? Do I need to do
some special configuration to get this working?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Jugal