Do you have the Validation Interceptor on your Stack?

Arpan Debroy schrieb:
I want to validate -

1) The text box should have some value("required" validator doesn't show any
error message even if it's empty)..
2) The text box must have any numerical(I am using long data type) value. I
have no clue how to do it for long.

Can anyone please help..

Thanks