I solve Newton :)

The problem was that I need to overriding this to method:

public int doEndTag() throws JspException {
        component = null;
        return EVAL_PAGE;
    }

    public int doAfterBody() throws JspException {
        boolean again = component.end(pageContext.getOut(), getBody());

        if (again) {
            return EVAL_BODY_AGAIN;
        } else {
            if (bodyContent != null) {
                try {
                    bodyContent.writeOut(bodyContent.getEnclosingWriter());
                } catch (Exception e) {
                    throw new JspException(e.getMessage());
            return SKIP_BODY;

note: This in the sub class TAG