Dave Newton <newton.dave <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> See if <s:url ... includeParams="none" .../> helps.
>
> You can also set that as a default.
>
> I do agree with the other response that using the <s:param.../> tag makes
> things a little cleaner.
>
> d.

Thank you. The problem of the "growing" parametes is gone, but the parameter
?amount=... remains on all the pages, displayed in the URL.
So, after i call doPurchase.action?amount=10, all the other action are shown in
the url like that:

    http://......./showHome.action?amount=10

even if the parameter amount does not have nothing to do with showHome.
How can i set includeParams="none" as default in all the pages? Which side
effects can it have?if any..