-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jeromy Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2007 08:11
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: Re: Guice ObjectFactory injection into XWorkConverter problem (was
Re: Struts + Xwork + xwork-conversion.properties)

volnei Granado Munhoz wrote:
> Hi, i'm using xwork 2.1 with struts 2.1 and Guice to Inject my
dependencies.

> My struts.xml  contains the follow line
>
>  <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="guice" />
>
> and when i start my servlet container the NPE is throwed and
> aplication is broken...
>
> When remove or comment the xwork-conversion.properties this runs normaly.
>

> Here is the stakTrace:
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.conversion.impl.XWorkConverter.createTypeConve
> rter(X
> Wor kConverter.java:729)

That null pointer exception implies the object factory is null or was not
injected into XWorkConverter.
I'm surprised you've not received any prior exceptions so I can't explain
why the objectFactory is not being injected.

Perhaps check that you have the correct version of the struts2-guice-plugin
deployed.  It's possible it's not setup correctly for 2.1.
I use Guice in an app in 2.1, but don't use xwork-conversion.properties
directly.  Maybe someone else can confirm.

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivĂ­rus e  acredita-se estar
livre de perigo.