I'm deploying the ear file on Websphere 5.1.
This error occurs only when I try to use the source code. If I use the
struts jar file and place it in the lib folder, it works as desired. I've
checked in my war file also, the web.xml is present.
I'm using th fully qualified name "org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet"
in my web.xml file.