Filipe,

Funny, I was looking for the same information.  Here's the Spring
configuration I'm moving forward with to use the Oracle connection pooling:

<!-- Database connection using the Oracle connection pool -->
<bean id="dataSource" class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionCacheImpl" >
        <property name="connectionPoolDataSource" >
                <bean class="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource" >
                        <property name="URL"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@devlxdb02:1522:xxxxxx"
/>
                        <property name="user"           value="xxxxxx" />
                        <property name="password"   value="xxxxxx" />
                </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="maxLimit"       value="10" />
        <property name="minLimit"       value="2" />
</bean>

Seems to work for now.  There is probably a less verbose way to do this.
And yes I agree this isn't a Struts question, but I hope it helps.

thx,
Ken K