Hi,

I want to use custom validators with Struts 2. In the Release Notes 2.0.8 it
says:

"Furthermore it is no longer required, that all default validators need to
be copied
over into a customized validators.xml configuration.
Just override existing (those from default) with a custom implementation or
extend
it with custom configurations."

But how can I extend it? In the DTD there is no extend attribute for
validators. Or do I just have to put a validators.xml in the classpath
containing my custom validators and it is extended automaticly.

Thanks in advance