You can build it yourself pretty easily. If you have maven installed
(if you don't, you should), just pull trunk from svn -

`svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/current/ struts`

then go into the struts2 directory

`cd struts/struts2`

and tell maven to build it

`mvn -Pall`

The -Pall will build the plugins as well as the core. If you just want
core, issuing 'mvn' command will be sufficient.

-Wes

On 12/21/07, jogep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know if this work with struts 2.1.1?
>
> Where can I get a complete build of the 2.1.1 distribution?
>
> Best Regards
> Johannes Geppert
>

> jogep wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > i try to submit a multipart/form-data with dojo, but it
> > don't invoke any action. When I try it without dojo
> > it works fine.
> >
> > My Code:
> > <%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > <sx:head cache="true" locale="de" />
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > <s:form action="addWeinBild" method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">
> > <s:hidden name="id" value="%{id}"/>
> > <s:file name="upload" label="Image" required="false"/>
> > <sx:submit value="Speichern" targets="success" showLoadingText="false"/>
> > </s:form>
> >
> > Struts Version is 2.1.0
> >
> > Does anyone have an Idea to solve my problem?

Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant
WanTii, Inc.
http://www.wantii.com