From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 December 2007 18:05
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: HNY

smart means you're included..Martin
______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality
noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this
transmission.> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:55:33 -0800> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: HNY> To: user@struts.apache.org> > ---
Roberto Nunnari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > Happy new Year to all
the smart and nice struts people!> > Now I feel left out.> > d.> > >
commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>